Persuasive writing

I want to get a dog. If I am having a bad day the puppy will cheer me up. If I don’t want to go outside the puppy will make going outside fun. I also want a puppy because it will be fun to train it.

If I am having a bad day the puppy will cheer me up. The puppy will cheer me up by wanting to play and cuddle. The puppy will cheer me up by doing funny things. The puppy will also cheer me up by doing puppy eyes when it wants a treat.  The puppy will cheer me up if I am having a bad day.

If I don’t want to go outside the puppy will make going outside fun. The puppy will make going outside fun by wanting to play fetch. If it was raining the puppy would make going outside fun because I’m going to be with one of my best friends. If it is really hot outside and I do not want to go swimming the dog will make going in the pool fun by splashing water everywhere. The puppy will make it fun to go outside.

I also want a puppy because it will be fun to train. The puppy will be fun to train because it will be cool to see the puppy do cool tricks. The puppy will also be fun to train because when it’s tired it will lie down on the floor and that will be really cute. The puppy will also be fun to train because when you put the treat up high it will jump for it and that will be really cool. The puppy will be very fun to train.

There are many reasons why I think I should get a puppy.  It is fun to play with the puppy outside and inside. It will be a good friend that I can cuddle with. The puppy will entertain me with lots of puppy tricks. Most of all, I will love the puppy so much.

2 thoughts on “Persuasive writing

1. I hope you get your puppy soon. I really wanted a puppy and begged my parents for one for many years. When I was 14 I finally got my puppy. Her name is Dalai. I love her so much, but she seems to like my mom better. So here is my advice, if you want to be the dog’s favourite, you’re going to have to walk them and take care of them more than anyone else.

Best of Luck,
    Morah Racheli

1. Hi Morah Racheli,

I would love to get a puppy but there is just one problem, I got two guinea pigs about one month ago, and guinea pigs are very scared of other animals.

From Raisa