Bottle cap persuaition

Oh no! I just lost my page, I wish there was a way that I couldn’t lose my page. So many bottle caps have been going into the trash. I think this product will help you a lot because many people lose their page while reading. This product will also help the environment by using a bottle cap that would’ve gone into the trash.

Okay, I’m back, where was I… When I lose my page it takes a long time to find it but, if I have a book holder I won’t lose my page and waste all that time. If I’m doing my homework, and I want to copy something that’s written in a book, I have to hold it in my hand. I can’t hold it in my hand because I have to write with one hand and hold the page with one hand but, this will solve the problem because you now have a book holder. When I’m holding a book for a long time my hand starts to hurt and I get exhausted but, if you have a book holder all your problems will be solved. This book holder can help you with homework, your hand getting tired and, your hand getting hurt from holding the book for a long time.

Ahhhhh! I need to leave! The cookies are not in the oven! This cookie cutter cuts out Perfect circles so, when you go to a fancy party your cookies will look like a professional baker made them. When you are using the phenomenal cookie cutter instead of using a knife to cut your cookies it will be much faster. When you are baking you always want your cookies to be the same size so one cookie expands a lot and then one just doesn’t get bigger or smaller. If you’re baking with a special cookie dough that you can only cut once and accidentally mess up, you can’t do it over. If you have the cookie cutter you won’t make that mistake and waste money and dough. If I’m reading a book and I need to cut my cookies I can go downstairs and still have my page saved while cutting my cookies.

Oh wow! I have so many things to do! How am I ever going to get these things done?                                  This product is very helpful because it can help you with baking. This product is also very helpful because it can help you while reading. This product also saves the environment by not putting the bottle cap in the trash. This product is being reused more than once which is good for the environment. You may think, that this product costs lots of money, but it doesn’t, it only costs $1.00 including tax. You could even make it yourself, you only need three things, a bottle cap and two blocks. After you have those materials you just need to glue the blocks onto the bottle cap and leave a little space for the book to go in.

I think that people must get my product because it helps you not lose your page, it helps you so you can get the baking done much faster and, you can use it for many things. The reasons why you must buy my product are to help you not lose your page in your book, it helps you with baking and, you can use it for many things. You must buy my product so you can save the environment. You also must buy my product so you can make your life easier.

1 thought on “Bottle cap persuaition