Luna and Zelda should get a bigger cage

Dear mom and dad,

Would you like to live in a small space with nothing to do but eat and sleep? I think Luna and Zelda should have a bigger cage because they are getting bored of their setup, they need more space to run around and they need a place to play with their toys. 

The first thing that I am going to tell you about, is why Luna and Zelda need a new setup. One reason why Luna and Zelda need a new setup is that they get very bored when Coby and I are at school and when my mom and dad are at work. Another reason why Luna and Zelda need a new setup is that they need new things to do. For example, walking around and smelling the new smells and feeling the new textures of the cage. My last reason why Luna and Zelda need a new setup is that they will have a new space to explore. I know that when both of you work from home they always week at you, but if they have a new set up they will be busy exploring not weeking at you. There is one fact about guinea pigs that both of you should probably know, the fact is that guinea pigs like it when their setup is changed.

My second reason is that they need more space to run around. Luna and Zelda need more exercise because they don’t run around very much when they are outside in the open. If they have a bigger cage they will be able to run around any time of day they want. When Luna and Zelda run around they find it very fun. When Luna and Zelda run around they either do the zoomies or popcorn. The zoomies are when they zoom around like a race car. Popcorning is when they go jumping around and running everywhere. They find both of those things very fun.

My final reason is that Luna and Zelda need a little space in their cage to play with their toys. When Luna and Zelda play with their toys their scavenging skills improve. When their scavenging skills improve they can find food on their own without Coby or I giving them food. Guinea pigs don’t exactly know what they’re doing all the time but they find the things that they do very fun. One of the things that they do is take things apart. They also enjoy taking things apart. My last reason is that if they have more space in the cage for toys we can put more than one in the cage. That means they won’t fight over the toys.

These are the reasons why Luna and Zelda need a bigger cage. The reasons why they need a bigger cage are they need a new setup, they need more space to run around, and they need a little space in their cage to play with their toys. We must get them a bigger cage so they don’t get bored, so they have more space to run around, and so they have a space for their toys.

From Raisa

1 thought on “Luna and Zelda should get a bigger cage